Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

So it begins...

First things first. This is me, Bri, and my husband. (I'll refer to him as 'K' because it's totally mysterious and all the blogs are doing it these days...) If I wanted to be really cool, I'd only refer to myself as 'B', and end all my posts with "xoxo", but I've tried being really cool before, and I've learned that only makes me uncool. So, you know my name, maybe it will make you feel like we can be friends- which I would love!

I love healthy food blogs, but I also love life blogs as well. It's encouraging to know that the people behind no carb/no sugar/lots of exercise type blogs are normal people- it makes me feel like if they could do it with 3 kids and a full time job and pets AND family, maybe I could do it as well!

So to possibly be relatable as well I want to give a little introduction. My husband and I are newlyweds (June '13) and we recently packed up our whole life and moved approximately 2,070 miles to our new home in Peoria, Illinois. We left behind both families, all our friends, and all the comfort associated with both of those. We are starting from scratch! Attempting to live a life devoted to our beautiful Lord and Savior, then each other, and of course our bodies. We are beginning a journey of healthier lifestyles, and I am beginning a journey of learning how to cook and bake healthy, and nutritious meals.

I wanted to put this adventure down in writing, allowing us to relive these moments of new experiences, naive decisions, and developing beliefs. This will be great!


No comments:

Post a Comment